Introduction

 Haii!! 

It's mee!!! 

Hi, how are you

Now I want to introduce myself


My name is mochamad irfan hasan i am the eldest of 3 siblings, i have 2 sisters. I was born in August, and I am a fairly active child in my family.



Ohyaa I have 1 male friend who has been friends with me since I was a child until now, his name is ilyas 

Usually called yat, he is the most pleasant friend in this world, he is always there when I am in trouble or sadness, I am very lucky to meet someone like him, he is someone who is very cheerful, no matter the condition, sad or not. happy. between the two of us there is no such thing as a secret, we are always open to any problems between us, whether it's a matter of love, friendship and others. Oh yeah, we had fights too, because of things that didn't really matter, but it didn't last long because we made up right away.


Ohyaa I have 1 male friend who has been friends with me since I was a child until now, his name is ilyas Usually called yat, he is the most pleasant friend in this world, he is always there when I am in trouble or sadness, I am very lucky to meet someone like him, he is someone who is very cheerful, no matter the condition, sad or not. happy. between the two of us there is no such thing as a secret, we are always open to any problems between us, whether it's a matter of love, friendship and others. Oh yeah, we had fights too, because of things that didn't really matter, but it didn't last long because we made up right away.



And one more thing I live on Jalan Kramat Pulo Gundul where the majority of the population is ethnic Betawi, uniquely my neighbors are all my brothers and sisters, where for Eid I don't need to go anywhere for Eid, just go out of the house and meet my brother.

And I think this is enough for my self-introduction, thank you enjoyyy guys



Komentar