Chapter 1: APPLICATION LETTER
Chapter 1 part 1
Part 2
Activity 1
Read part 2 (page 15-19) of the module below carefully
Activity 2
Watch the video below carefully to make you understand more
Activity 3
Do the Practice (page 17-18) & part D (page 20) from the module above and attach the photo in your blog!
*Page 17-18
*Page 20 part D
*Page 17-18*Page 17-18
a.The heading
b.The address
c.A greeting
d.The introduction
e.The body
f.The Close
h. The signature
PRESENCE
SUBMIT YOUR PRESENCE OF TODAY BELOW!
Part 3
*Activity 1
Read part 2 (page 21-26) of the module below carefully
*Watch the video below carefully to make you understand more
Activity 3
*Do the exercise part E (page 27) from the module above and attach the photo in your blog!
*Activity 3
Search a vacancy you really want to get for a job you wish from any kinds of media.
attach the vacancy in your blog.
write an application letter and CV to apply the job.
Record a video about it, attach it in your blog!
*Page 27 part E
Michael Dunn
5 North Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
October 17th, 2020
Kate West
Comfort Transportation Company
12 North Street
San Francisco, CA, 94102
Dear Mr. West:
I am aware of the driver position advertised in today's local newspapers. Therefore, I would like to put forward my application for the position.
I have proper driving license and have been working as a bus driver for ten
years in Miami. I am reliable and trustworthy employee and am ready to work
long hours. I am punctual and capable of driving safely and carefully under any
circumstances. I am confident that I could do very well in your company as 1
usually did in my former employer.
I thank you very much for considering me for this post. Should you need to
contact me, you can do so by calling or emailing me at the number or email
address in my attached resume.
Sincerely yours,
Michael Dunn
Part 4
* PENILAIAN HARIAN
FILL THE FORM BELOW CORRECTLY AND SUBMIT IT RIGHT AWAY!
* REFLEKSI
Isilah form Refleksi pemahaman materi di bawah ini!
*KESIMPULAN
Tuliskan kesimpulan dari materi di dalam blogmu
* Presentasi
Presence
Kesimpulan
The cover letter itself is also known as a job application letter. A cover letter is usually the main requirement in applying for a job. In writing a job application letter, there are several things that must be considered because it involves what is required by the company, especially in making the application letter must use English.
video: application letter













Komentar
Posting Komentar